Fusebox 5.5 - What's coming? Here's 10 great features.
posted under category: Fusebox on May 30, 2007 at 1:00 am by Nathan
- XML files will now be optional.
- You can use or omit the fusebox.xml file, defaults will be configurable through a simple struct.
- You can use or omit the circuit.xml files from Fusebox 4 and 5.
- You can use plain-jane directories and cfm files for the circuits.
- Fusebox will automatically discover your circuits and fuses, with or without a circuit.xml file, with or without a reference in your fusebox.xml file.
- You can use CFC files to run your circuit, you just have to implement an interface (no, not literally).
- Fusebox prefers if you use /model/ /view/ and /controller/ folders and circuits.
- You can mix and match your preferences within a single Fusebox 6 application - some circuits with CFCs, some with plain files, some with circuit.xml files, etc.
- There will be a dynamic "do" action, you call myFusebox.do("circuit.fuseaction").
- Scaffolding for CRUD applications through a plugin or extension.
(Updated 6/8, Renamed Fusebox 6 to Fusebox 5.5)